Thursday 15 September 2011

♥ You know I need you ♥

You have been with me since the day I was brought to this world
We have always been the ideal friends everyone talked about
We fight for the most slightest things
But we make it up to each other and the distance was never felt.



However the time did come when we went to
Secondary school.
But the distance was very little because we still made time for each other
and shared everything
We knew each other in out
and I thought no matter how many people come into my life,
You will be my first priority.




Things were going well even after we graduated from
Secondary school.
But I guess after getting into polytechnic,
we started to slowly drift.
I guess the reason is your newly found friends
and the group you mixed around with.
I never liked them and neither did I like your new character.
I still tried to put up with it cause I still
loved you.
Every time people talk ill about you,
and though I know sometimes the fault lies on you,
I tend to support you and I always did.
I still tried my level best to change you back and
make you realise that your deeds were wrong.



My level best is not enough I guess cause we do not live near and neither do we study together.
But your new found friends surrounded you most of the time and were all around you.
I am super worried but I guess I can't do anything NOW..

Atleast we used to talk about everything but
currently we are not even in proper talking terms.
The reason for my sister and my mother to be angry with you
is different from mine.
I am just disappointed that you ditched my sister and me
for someone you were never closed to.
If you could not make it,
you could have told earlier or
the least you could do was to apologise.
When you came over to make your move on sunday,
maybe you should have started it out more like,
"Hey I am super sorry about that day " or atleast something.


And even before you would have realised
we all would have been back to normal.
I just can't seem to understand the fact of why
you haven't reply or said a sorry to us till now.
If you just do not want to lose face,
I think we have gone too far.
Cause even the most dumbest things,
we used to say sorry.

I guess you think they are more important than
I am to you.



Everyone used to be jealous of our friendship and
they were trying their level best to make us fight.
I guess their jealousy has cast an evil eye on our friendship.
 Well I am just sad or more than that.


I miss you , the old you.
♥ heart broken.


No comments:

Post a Comment