Tuesday 13 September 2011

♥ Get it right ♥

I was just lying down and having a very long conversation with my sister...
I realised many things after talking to her...

The person I thought was my first love is just a puppy love...
The person I thought was my true love is just another random crush...
Everything was out of curiosity...

 I have realised that my crushes were not crushes but instead they were just considered people I admire...
Crush would be used for someone one step ahead of your admirer...
But one thing I got to know was that I do not love you...
I just admire a few qualities that I see...

When you admire, it is not necessary that it has to be the opposite gender...
You can admire your
  • Nithyaa
  • Uva Nesh\
  • Rangenii
  • Pooja
  • Vishalini
  • Vinodthini
  • Daddy Love
  • Dashinii Sistaa
  • Dashvinii Sistaa
  • Nandinii Love
  • Surren & Suryaa Love
  • Divya
  • Raj
  • Saravanan
  • Eshwarii
  • MahaaLakshimii
  • Prabbuu
  • Fredrick
  • Dinesh
    Basically anyone...

    So to phrase what I am trying to say in simple words,
    All this while I have thought that my crushes were my first and true love...
    And I have been thinking that my admirers were my crushes...

    Muahahahahahahas
    ♥♥♥

    No comments:

    Post a Comment