Thursday 15 September 2011

♥ Baby you gotta study ♥

Welcoming myself back to my blog.


  I understand that I have made many mistakes in life.
Would sound better if I phrased it as 

Many mistakes in the path towards my education.
Took the wrong part basically =.=



Mistakes are made for us to learn from them.
 Not to be stuck in the mistake.
But why am I stuck and am not being given a second chance.

Or was I given and I let it slip away?


No matter what I should still not give up.
Commitments ( I am afraid of )
But right now I have to persevere and commit.
I have to make sure that I can commit to what I am going to do.


I am all prepared for the future.
Hopefully my plan goes with the flow.
  God make my like colorful !!!



Though many of my decisions turned out to be the total opposite of my expectations,
I still believe in my choices
& this time round I am making sure that the end result is what I want it to be.



Baby you have got to start working hard
& make sure you do your parents proud. 

For all the things they have scarified

& for all the things they have done for you,

You have got to show you appreciate them.

& the only way to make them happy would be 
to do them proud.


♥♥♥



Doing them proud not only satisfy them but gives you a brighter future.
At the end of the day, you have to live with it.
 And for that make sure it is something worth you are living with.  



♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment