Thursday 15 September 2011

About my Kutti Pandii Vishalini♥

Name:Vishalini
Came into this world on: 22/08/1998
Words can describe her:Lovinqq,Sweet,Awesome,Beautiful,Carinqq,Charminqq,Adorable,and Pretty Sistaa...
Favourite Food:Chicken Rice
Favourite Colour: Black & Pink
Birthday Wishes:Happy Birthdayy my Kutti Pandii Vishalini...May god bless youhh alwayss..Stay pretty,Sweet,Cute and Lovinqq lyke how youhh are alwayss babyma. No matter wad happens i will be alwayss rite beside youhh to guide youhh in the rite path...No matter wad happens no one can ever replace youhh in my heart...Youhh got the key for my heart as well for my happiness youhh got the key...Happy Birthday My Chammak Chello:)) Cant wait to see youhh and celebrate your birthday with all my sweethearts:)) Youhh are nothinqq short of my sight:))













No comments:

Post a Comment