Tuesday 13 September 2011

♥ Unsure&Confused ♥

To me Nithyaa is enough and its like I don't need anyone around me anymore.
But that's not how life works.

 
Hahahas.
Ok nvm.
Well basically isn't it quite obvious that I actually am giving you the attention?
I think it is quite obvious that I'm more concerned over you.
I'm more into you.

Its like you are dumb -.-
Sometimes I feel like laughing at myself.
Cause its like whatever I would have never imagined myself doing,
is what I am doing.
But the good part is no matter what, after having a short convo with Shaalini,
everything feels so much more better.
Hahahas. She is awesome & I am awesome-er.
No sama sama all ah Nithyaa.!!
Canfusions mele canfusions.
Haiyo haiyo.
Ippovey kanney kattudey.
You are confused.
And you are very clear about you being confused.
And you know what you are doing but say that you don't.
You tell me that you are doing something wrong.
But you yet do it.
& which makes me conclude that you know what you are doing.

And this whole thing is making me confused.
Your clear confusion is making me confused and I am confused if I am confused cause I understand what I said yet understanding you is hard.

Oh My Kadavule.
Maana madhurai maamarakilaiyile.
I'm going to so be married to my sonthakaarans.
Hahahahahas, Thanks Iyar.
That information helps me a lot.

Lame shit [-.-]

No comments:

Post a Comment