Thursday 15 September 2011

♥ Not the same ♥

Not sure if destiny is to be blamed.
Well basically we are not the same anymore.
The distance between us has been increasing slowly.


 
Now when we compare from start and now,
We will know how much we have grown apart.

I know you in and out and right now
I am not sure if I still know you.


You have other people who are closer and it seems like
You just don't care.


I am trying my best to save this friendship
& the only reason why is cause it means alot to me.

Most of the time I do not mention your name,
Cause you are different,
You are not my friend but more like a sister.



If me not including your name in certain things affected you,
I am sorry.

Well but now you are happy with your own people,
And I am as happy with my group of friends.




But nothing beats what we have.
Now when we are together I hardly have things to talk about.


I am not sure if I can be myself around you anymore.
I see you as a different person when you are with others.
And I see you as a person I know when you are with me.
But I am unsure if the true you is when you are with me or when with them.


I love you and I remember those letters we used to write each other.
The magazine that you did for me.
The things you have done for me.
I cherish every moments I had with you.

I am just scared that I would never get another chance.
Another chance to create new memories.

I do not know if I play an important role in your life.
But you do play a major part.




Trust has been broken.
Love has been destroyed.
Friendship has drifted.
But just remember that no matter what,
I will be there for you.
Anytime anywhere just a call away.






I love you forever baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment