Thursday 15 September 2011

♥ Will never regret you ♥

Baby it may not be for long that I have known you.
But for some reason it feels like I have known you forever.

 

You are one of the best thing that has ever happened to me.
I never thought I would be head over heels for you.
I don't feel any changes in me.
But everyone around me feels that I am changing.



Maybe this is what happens when you are in love.
I don't know.
Never have I been so in love with anyone.
And baby tell me what have you done?


Every moment spent with you is still not enough.
The moment I leave you, I start to miss you.


I just love the way you are.
Trust me baby, I will never want to leave you.
But baby promise me you won't leave me.

 

The moment you leave me will be the end of me.


Cause baby you are my life.
Everyday I wish that you will be mine forever.
Hopefully the god hears me and you will always be my side.

 

Love you baby and this are just not words.
Every time I say those words randomly, I mean it.
And it comes from within me.

Love you and never will I let you go ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment