Thursday 15 September 2011

♥ Wonders ♥

My lips say that I don't care but within my heart I know it for myself that I do very much care about how you feel...

I am not beside you to console you but I do know that if I knew how to make you feel better, I would surely go miles to make you happy...


Your smile does not mean anything to me... I least care about what you think of me... I find you super irritating... I wished you did not exist in my life and my dictionary..

I can say all these to everyone but your smile means the whole world to me and every second I am with you, I just want to know what you think of me... You irritate my life in the most sweetest way and I wished you existed only in my heart...

I am not telling you to love me... I just am in love with you and I am sure that this love would fade away as soon as I find the right one for me... But for now, you are the one that my heart yearns for...

No comments:

Post a Comment